Saturday, 15 September 2012

BOXING - Self Portrait

BOXING by Tim Andrews

This is another self portrait which sums up how I'm feeling about this bloody disease at the moment. I just couldn't sleep last night because I was shaking, I don't know why. I came down and chatted to Jane who was still up but I felt very emotional. She made us both a Horlicks.I did a shoot on Sunday where I danced for the photographer and I think I overdid it because my hip and knee on my right side were agony about 24 hours later and now, after 4 days, it still hurts but not quite so much. So that hasn't helped.

Other than that, I feel like I am hurtling towards the end and, every so often, I stumble and roll forwards down the hill but, occasionally, I am able to stand up and, for a time, travel at my own pace but the illness is relentless and keeps pushing me along faster and faster and yet, I have all these things that I want to do. 
I know that this is not the world's best photograph and in no way am I anywhere near as good as the great photographers who have shot me but I do enjoy self portraiture - it is somehow very comforting. I am not afraid of self discovery as I want to find as many answers about myself as I can before I go. 

I am going to stop now and edit yet another film I have made - this is the latest http://youtu.be/gjQfO3w-hVI.

No comments:

Post a Comment