Tuesday, 21 July 2015

I"M DOWN


You telling lies, thinking I can't see,
You don't cry 'cos you're laughing at me
I'm down

Yep, I'm down but I don't know why. I think it is because everything seems to be crowding in on me. My money running out in a few months time. My creative block seems to have returned. The bloody scaffolding still outside reminding me that the fucking builder hasn't rebuilt the balcony which he destroyed because I wasn't on the ball enough. I'm still overweight. England got dumped by Australia in the Test Match. I'm tired. Hang on - enough of this. Get a grip. 

We're all  alone and there's nobody else,
You still moan, "Keep your hands to yourself"
I'm down.
                                                        - John Lennon & Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment